Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

Oh really nice! Nice effort here.

Screen passes are very slow, especially that "you got a star" thing. Can't we quick skip them?

And when will the true multiplayer version will come out? :D

Skudge responds:

thanks!
of course you can't skip them, it really adds to the CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE :^)
multiplayer comes out in 8 more years and it'll cost $60

Ignis mortis Ignis mortis

I liked the detailed death animations. Player controls needs some tweak, there is a small lag. Map design is quite complex like Metroid ;) , I constantly went down and finally ended up in an acid lake. :)

Suprema Suprema

Nice, I liked it. But controls are very sensitive which makes the game very hard. You may decreasing gravity and force of the thrusts.

9221145 responds:

Will experiment with what you are suggesting and consider update.

Thanks for feedback!

She. She.

It suits with the famicase cover perfectly. My fav entry for the gamejam so far ;)

Raccoon Rampage Raccoon Rampage

I liked the gameplay and rampage thing but what are the things we rescue along the way I didn't get it. And it has some performance problems. You may think of disabling shadows and optimize static objects..ect. Eventually unity webgl crashed with the message "out of memory" .

The Grayr Game The Grayr Game

Space invaders clone with adjusted gameplay and weird graphics.

Pixel West Part 1 Pixel West Part 1

Its ok. Are those glitches? :)

ThunderBolt ThunderBolt

Cool graphics and gameplay. Slam to open doors mechanic is weird but original ;)

StomachBug responds:

It's a method of opening doors which I have found works quite well at supermarkets too, you should try it out.

ANGRY FROG ANGRY FROG

Nice mechanics but it has some glitches on game over. Also lacking some effects like death, eating fly..ect.

Decretator Decretator

whats happening? English?

nahuelc responds:

argentinian president Mauricio macri fired mora than 26000 workers in less than 50 days. its a game where you have to fire workers to compete with him.